Thursday, July 10, 2008

Change for better or worse – it’s up to YOU


IT is fascinating to note that you can change the course of your life’s journey for the better or worse.
At the start of each New Year, we make promises to quit some of our old habits so that we will lead a better live.
I hoped each one of you had that opportunity to do so before the year 2008 began.
I’ve done that over the years and succeeded in some and failed miserably in others.
This year, I made two resolutions.
I have decided not to take alcohol and have sex outside of marriage.
I only chose two resolutions because I don’t comply when I have more.
I am already feeling the urge to have beer with my friends but I hope to stand firm on my resolution.

David Ketepa Ulg

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home