Friday, July 18, 2008

Visiting Papua New Guinea (PNG)?

I am interested in talking to each traveler/tourist who wish to travel into the remote rural villages of Papua New Guinea where 90 percent of the 5.5 million people live. While it is a challenge for me to arrange such visits, I will give my indept knowledge of the country I fall in love with and grew up for the most part of my young life there. I make solid arrangements prior to taking travelers into each village and all the four corners of Papua New Guinea.
If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact me.

David Ketepa
1252 Maryland Street
Grosse Pointe Park
Michigan, 48230
United States of America
Phone: 313 458 8605
Email: ulgdavid@hotmail.com / kangkelg5@yahoo.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home