Friday, May 1, 2009

Student needs a sponsor


Hello Mr David Ulg Ketepa,

Apa O this is Moses Bulda, I’m a second year student taking Bach.Eng. In Electrical and Communications Engineering at Unitech, Lae, PNG. Apa my place is Wurup-Kaip. Would you recall late Fr.Robert Lak former governor of WHP. I’m from around his place but towards Mt.Olga.My tribe is Kaulga.

Anyways, Mr. Ketepa amazingly I was accepted by the School of Missionary Aviation Technology, Ionia Michigan for aviation training after considering my application successful. I just praised God for this. Apa you know it’s very big news for my little family at home which are striving to pay my school fees and a good thing for the province as a role model of Mr. Ketepa. However, the cost is too high.

Tuition is $31,000 and Living expenses$8,000 a total of $39,000. As part of my homework I’m writing to my member and also trying to search for scholarship through your site Kange Nga Kona to at least make my dream come through. They were accepting me for 2009-10 programme but I told them that I currently face financial difficulties so asked them to postpone to2010-11.

Apa, I firmly believe in God as a TSCF musician and a worker in the work of God that God will make a way because he makes impossible things become possible. TSCF is a ministry in the Campus comprises of all the churches (inter-denominational). I usually play the keyboard in our main fellowships. My home church is Poga AOG. Bency Yok is my school mate at Hagen Park in 2007. He took up S/Science.

Apa, honestly I was a little bit emotional and proud when I saw the site”Kange Nga Kona”. On Monday last week during our Computing class I explained what it means to minority of my course mates all over PNG andthey said whaoo! And I said I mean there’s a kange in US. Apa I’m still praying for my finances and hope in the Lord that everything will be OK. Apa please if you have time please pass my greetings to your lovely family at home.

Thanks for all your tireless efforts to make PNGeans achieve their goals. This is one of Hagen guys at Unitech saying,“”KIT EM DAM KEP MUST””

Kanda Oh Molgkonkai mundi o

GOD Bless,

Moses!!

*** Like Moses, many Papua New Guineans really need good sponsors to pursue studies overseas. As you notice in this unedited email of Mr. Bulda, he is one of those intelligent students among many Papua New Guineans who are in a similar situation in need of a sponsor/sponsorship. Mr. Bulda is accepted at the School of Missionary Aviation Technology here in Michigan, USA and he really needs a sponsor.

I urge the government of Papua New Guinea, Mr. Bulda's open MP and probably the governor of Western Highlands Province to consider Mr. Bulda's plea for a sponsorship to undertake his studies in the United States. Mr. Bulda and his family will be so grateful if anyone out there is willing to sponsor his probable studies in Michigan, USA.

Here is a little background of Mr. Bulda:

Name: Mr. Moses Bulda
Age: 19
Occ: Student
Rel: Assemblies of God
Father's Occ: Subsistence farmer/church elder
Hobbies: Playing guitars,reading books
Aim: To become a prominent pilot
What I Believe In: Hardworking,honesty and quality leadership.

Contact me if you're willing to sponsor Mr. Bulda in this milestone to fulfil his dreams and aspirations.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home