Sunday, August 17, 2008

Well done Pini

I was awake at 10 pm (US Time) on Friday glued onto my TV screen to see PNG's only rare talented swimmer Ryan Pini taking on the world's best in swimming in 100 meters men's butterfly. Not only did Pini broke the record making it to the finals but also caught the attention of millions around the world. I hardly held back my tears when I saw PNG's red, black, and yellow colors flying at the background. Pini is truly a national hero who can make it to that level and will be in PNG's record books. Let's produce more Pini's in the next couple of years to be competitive among the world's best. Thank you, Pini for showing us that strength, courage, commitment, and determination for us to say, Yes; PNG can do it!
David K. Ulg

Michigan, USA



Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 18, 2008 at 8:06 AM , Anonymous KUMUL said...

Trupla man!

Great blog by the way!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home