Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's good to be back home in the United States

(L-R- Solomon Ulg Ketepa, David Ulg Ketepa, and Pet Tiri at Kagamuga Airport, Mount Hagen prior to my departure for Port Moresby)

This message goes out to all my valued readers of my blog that I have been away for two months in Papua New Guinea. Of course, it's good to be with my friends, families, and enemies in PNG especially in Mount Hagen, WHP and Port Moresby, PNG. I am now back in the US. I will post pictures and the latest news and developments from WHP, POM, and of course the rest of PNG. Please, do check regularly for these updates.

Hope you're all well out there!

God's immense blessings and do keep me abreast at your end with any latest developments.

Cheers,

David Ulg Ketepa

Grosse Pointe Park

Michigan, USA

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home